"Galz wif a$$e$ like mine don't talk 2 boiz wif face$ like yours" - quoted from "She's The Man"

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Second layout for Website Construction

Since I had to make 3 differents mock ups for that course, I had to run with the time to complete the whole thing -.-
This is my second layout. For this website, I use a modern and simple style. It is only the main title 'Anh Huynh' which is used a graphic pont, the rest is Vernada font. I do like this font due to its readibility and simplicity. The orange and brown color are used to present something stable and trustworthy since I want my potential customers will have that feeling when looking at this site. The navigation is kind of plain due to its whole main theme.




1 Comments:

Blogger Madeleine Morris said...

Very nice layouts - the orange is particularly nice - so strong and clean - lots of impact.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006 11:34:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home