"Galz wif a$$e$ like mine don't talk 2 boiz wif face$ like yours" - quoted from "She's The Man"

Sunday, November 12, 2006

AIDS and Condoms posters that I like ^^ [PART1]

As Maddy told us to sketch a poster of supporting the use of condoms, I reseached on the net and found some AIDS and Condoms posters that were extremely interesting to me ^^ I'll share with you guys what I've found so far =]



This is a poster that is published as a bus-stop size. It is created to appeal safe sex through the use of condoms. I like the way the producers put many words that relate to diseases through unsafe sex such as HIV, herpes, syphilis, etc. That will warn viewers of the very bad results if they do not use condoms. The message "It's safe inside" is not only simple but also a good one to promote using condoms.



This AIDS poster was in South Africa which is a country with an extremely high HIV rate. It used the scary method to promote the use of condoms. In my opinion, that can be successful in some ways since people surely wanna have fun but are always scared of painfulness and death =]



It parodied a famous UK televison advert "It should be you". I think that the poster is funny enough to gain attention from viewers as well as has a specific and educative meaning of safe sex. People may remember it much longer than other posters.



That is an AIDS poster which aims at gay people. I do like the black and white color that the producers used, that makes the poster look simple but more meaningful than ever. The fonts and some other effects are very appropriate with the image and the message: "How do you know what you know?" ^^

Reference:
http://www.danielohlsen.com
http://www.avert.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home