"Galz wif a$$e$ like mine don't talk 2 boiz wif face$ like yours" - quoted from "She's The Man"

Sunday, November 05, 2006

~Web Layout~

Thatz the web layout which is designed by me for Website Construction course ^^ I used brushes to make the leaves and blending option for the header. It took me about more than 1 hours to complete the whole thing.
Hmmm... I do love the background of the banner because of its colours and shape. Actually, I juz played some stuff with the Hue/Saturation option and the Brushes, but the result is fairly cool ^^
ENJOY IT!!!


And that one is the 2nd version since one of my friends wanna see it when it has some texts and other pictures. Here it goes:

1 Comments:

Blogger thanhhua said...

I like the way u make ur banner. It just looks classic and romantic. Other elements are ok and well laid out. However, I like ur recent work more cuz it's more pro (I didnt say this one is amateur :P just when comparing to the new one, it's not pro enough!) =]

Friday, November 10, 2006 9:20:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home