"Galz wif a$$e$ like mine don't talk 2 boiz wif face$ like yours" - quoted from "She's The Man"

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Crazy PS stuff +.+

These days I'm so crazy and moody. I'm not sure that these things which I've created on PS are nice to view but try them.

The 1st pic is a blend between the text and the rock texture. It's kinda strange but it just takes several steps to complete such as rasterizing the text, duplicate this and making some options of layer style box.


The 2nd pic is a sudden inspiration. Actually, I intended to create something totally different, but I didn't remember the name of the technique. Then I created this stuff for fun. I just used 1 main color and other off-springs.


The 3rd picture is also a sudden stuff. I wanted to create something like the neon style, however it became something like that =)) But luckily, it looks nice enough to post on my blog, isn't it?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like the fist pix 'cuz it looks ...... nature and real which is the way i like it lol i dont know what the heck i'm talkin about

Sunday, September 03, 2006 7:10:00 AM

 
Blogger Cok The Loc Choc said...

I like your design of font.
They are creative.
It looks like a professional desig.

Sunday, September 03, 2006 11:19:00 AM

 
Blogger Alan Vo said...

Thank you guys for commenting on mah blog :* :* :*
@ anonymous: thanks, I also love it best though it didnt take me so muk time to complete it ^^
@ Bee: cuz I have more than 1000 fonts ^^ hmmmm however, sometimes I'm deeply crazy because there're so many fonts for me to choose properly

Sunday, September 03, 2006 3:25:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home