"Galz wif a$$e$ like mine don't talk 2 boiz wif face$ like yours" - quoted from "She's The Man"

Friday, August 11, 2006

[==Ho Chi Minh City images==]

I took these images and edited them somehow in Photoshop by myself.
Except the 1st picture which is a scence of Notre Dame Cathedral in Le Duan Street, the other ones are kind of strange to all you guys. The reason why is I want to take photos that can depict all the beautiful and charming aspects of Ho Chi Minh City, but hopefully, many people still feel strange and interesting when viewing them ^^

Notre Dame Cathedral. Actually, I used Photoshop to make the sky deeper and the setting more contrastable... :))

A French library-Idecap. It's near to my house, however, I hadn't realized it until I had to take photos for my 3A assignment =)) But it's beautiful, isn't it?

A street in District 7. I do like this street as once going around it and looking at these trees , I feel peaceful and warm :"> especially if you go with your BF or GF, I'm sure it's really romantic... =))

A building in District 7 (sorry, I don't remember its name. The original one is kind of gloomy; however, after editing by Photoshop, it looks brighter and kind of simulation ^^)

This picture was taken suddenly. Since I wanted to take photos my Flash brief then this kind of scence created my inspiration and I took this. I named it "Integration" ^^

That's one of my favourite picture. Surely it doesn't have any special effect or gorgeous scene, but I like the idea "I'm taking a photo of the man taking a photo" =)) It is just a sudden situation since first I intended to photograph a woman street vendor.
Hope you guys enjoy these pics... ^^

1 Comments:

Blogger Dim Sum said...

The first image of Diamond Plaza and the church look so illustrative. Very nice.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 9:26:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home