"Galz wif a$$e$ like mine don't talk 2 boiz wif face$ like yours" - quoted from "She's The Man"

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The GREATEST TV advert ever made ???


(click on the picture to watch the video)

I've searched a really really GREAT ad for you guys ^.^ Don't know whether you have watched it or not but I still post it. Its name is Billions.
The content of this ad is fairly cool. 1st, it makes me curious about the behaviour of a running girl. Then I'm so surprised because there're a lot of girls from many places doing the same thing. Last, I find the answer and lolz =))

It comes from Lynx deodorant manufacturer. The main idea of this ad is "Spay More, Get More -- The Lynx Effect". The guy playing the chief role to advertise Lynx deodorant is not kind of handsome or muscular, but I think that's part of intention of the director and designers. Oh no, I can't say more... tee-hee enjoy it and tell me what you think about it ;)
One more thing that I really love this ad is just due to its music and setting. Talking about music, I have to admit that music increases my keen interest in it. I don't know which kind of music it belongs to but obviously it works perfectly. The setting is also an important element letting it succeed... Definitely, the wildness of jungle and the immensity of ocean emphasize the desire of girls who want to take this man for them and peel the meaning of Lynx slogan "Spray More, Get More".
Just because I want to become a director of ad and flash projects, something like this is extremely interesting and helpful to me. However, I think if we could learn the ability of creating deep curiosity and excitement in audiences and apply it to our coming Flash projects, it'd be superb.
I know that it takes time to download this, therefore you'll have to wait a little bit before enjoying it. Have fun, guys ^.^

Update: The background music is "Dies Irae" from Karl Jenkins- Album "Requiem" (it doesn't seem to be in harmony with the slogan, huh? anyway, it still works well)

3 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

So Fun! but it's not "fair" 4 girls, rite? At thet beginning, I thought that the girl was running to hide sth. Then, I found it like a "battle" of those girl in "Green", "Red",etc. Finally, the main reason was that guy with the spray! Anyway, I think that "poor him"! hihi ^.^

Tuesday, July 18, 2006 8:03:00 PM

 
Blogger Alan Vo said...

hee-haw... I agree wif you that it's not fair for girls, but that's just an ad.. they can put everything they want in the same place and at the same time.. :) but I think that's the most brilliant ad they've ever made ^.^ (I've seen the others and they suck totally >"<)

Tuesday, July 18, 2006 8:50:00 PM

 
Blogger Im rUnnIN' N HidIn' iN My dReAmS N Ur AlWaYs THerE said...

uhm..wonder if the the 1st girl hopping outta da bush is Angelina Jolie...anyway i seen another ads of Lynx which i think is the betta one n i like betta...

Saturday, July 22, 2006 2:31:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home