"Galz wif a$$e$ like mine don't talk 2 boiz wif face$ like yours" - quoted from "She's The Man"

Friday, June 30, 2006

Hey guys, let's make friends with Chlo3..



Hi ^^
I'm Phuong Anh, but you can call me Chlo3 * REMEMBER my name, you'll be screaming it later... tee-hee ~_~ just kidding *

I've just taken a look at some blogs of you guys.. so INTERESTING.. !!! Although yours are just empty ones, I can see you all had to spend a lot of time on creating really impressive and unique profiles. Some are funny.. some are crazy.. some are quite messy * like mine lolz*

Hope you will enjoy my DIGITALLY CREATIVE WORLD... I'll post at least 2 blogs every week to satisfy your curiosity =>

One more thing, I've just found a quote that suits all you guys:
"HAVING A TALENT ISN'T WORTH MUCH
UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH IT"
* take from poster for the School of Visual Arts 1978 *

Now, it's time to BE CREATIVE AND HAVE FUN !!!


2 Comments:

Blogger Dim Sum said...

I think you mean to use the word "quite" instead of "quietly". I only mention it because you've used it in several of your posts.

Monday, July 10, 2006 11:48:00 PM

 
Blogger Alan Vo said...

Thanks Lily.. I had some mistakes here... :P

Tuesday, July 11, 2006 8:08:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home