"Galz wif a$$e$ like mine don't talk 2 boiz wif face$ like yours" - quoted from "She's The Man"

Sunday, October 29, 2006

[Web layout]

I did it for about 1 hour to practice my skills of Photoshop. It's a tutorial of Lorelei's forum. I also took all the pics from that website. This classy web layout isn't so tough to make, but it requires several basic but stable skills.
Hmmm... I don't know what to say more, cuz you can read and learn a lot of hints from that web that I'll give the link later. But the point is this tutorial helps you use Blending options in the right way.

Here is my web layout:

Reference:
http://www.loreleiweb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1380 .

1 Comments:

Blogger Alan Vo said...

Thats juz a web layout I did through a tutorial on the Net.
Thanks for ur comment ^^

Sunday, November 05, 2006 1:11:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home