"Galz wif a$$e$ like mine don't talk 2 boiz wif face$ like yours" - quoted from "She's The Man"

Sunday, November 12, 2006

AIDS and Condoms posters that I like ^^ [PART2]

Since I found so many posters that are interesting to show, I posted 2 parts to make you guys feel easier to view ^^



It's not kind of a poster of supporting condoms, but it's a really cool one that I wanna show you. Let's see ^^
This poster is kind of simple... therez no image... therez no special effect... therez no special or "cool" font... but it shows a FACT that having sex with someone is like having sex with all of their previous and present partners (click the poster for more information)
Actually it makes me feel extremely scary when I'm reading those lines =[ so I think thatz a good poster. However, it has a limitation since the message can't reach those who can't read in English or totally illiterate ^^



It is based on an ancient Central Indian painting first published in 1883 in the Kama Sutra of Vatsyavana ^^ The message is also great: "No sexual act is more death-defying than sex without protection. Don't put yourself in that position--Pi Kappa Phi." I think it will extremely catch the viewers' attention and affect strongly on their thoughts about safe sex with condoms :D the reason is people, whatever they do or wherever they live, always pay attention to something that relates to SEX and SEX STUFF =] and that poster is one of them.

Reference:
http://profiles.nlm.nih.gov

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home