"Galz wif a$$e$ like mine don't talk 2 boiz wif face$ like yours" - quoted from "She's The Man"

Saturday, December 16, 2006

My homepage ^^

Do you remeber the website layout designed by me of which the navigation is a set of colorful pencils? But it's the layout for other pages, because I want my homepage is something different but somehow related to other pages. One of my friends say that it's unneccessary to create an entry site like that, because he thinks that people tend to want something fast and simple. I agree with him; however, I think the entry site may make people more curious about what will be going on next :)
Since every page will has the main color of what it is defined on the nagivation, such as home is black, about is light blue, etc. Therefore the entry site must be something black and different from other sites; I thought of a monochromatic site :) then the design is a picture of me stuck on a stand. The whole composition is just black and white which may make people feel curious and weird.
This is my homepage:


To make you easier to compare, here is the layout of one of others:

1 Comments:

Blogger Madeleine Morris said...

I have to say, I like the one of you in the photo frame MUCH better. It is much more personal and distinctive than the pencils - which strike me as a little gimmicky.

MM

Tuesday, December 19, 2006 3:22:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home