"Galz wif a$$e$ like mine don't talk 2 boiz wif face$ like yours" - quoted from "She's The Man"

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Social Welfare Poster

Actually the inspiration that made me think of designing a poster of safe driving was my wounded left foot :)) You know, I was crashly hit in a motorbike accident and my foot had been almost paralysed for several days. Then I thought if I created a poster, it must have been a poster appealing safe driving :)) For this poster, there were several ideas coming through my mind. However, I didn't want to go to sources of free loyalty images like I used to do for my previous stuff. Instead, I would take photos by myself. Therefore, the foot in the poster is mine and actually it looks extremely terrible like that for real :)) After that, it was "photoshop-ed" to make it look clearer and brighter. The message of the poster is " Do not make a MORNING become MOURNING by CARELESS DRVING". It is a pun (morning- mourning) that I was taught when studying English in high school, so I hope it's interesting and more memorable for people. I also took a fascinating statistic of WHO in 2004 to illustrate what is on the poster.
This is the one I submitted:


And this is the early version which was usefully commented by Maddy, then I tried to make it better :))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home