"Galz wif a$$e$ like mine don't talk 2 boiz wif face$ like yours" - quoted from "She's The Man"

Sunday, December 10, 2006

High-Contrast Sketch in Photoshop


I took this tutorial on http://www.tutorialized.com and I think it is cool for me to play different things flexibly. So I introduced you guys this and also some of my works applied by this tutorial ^^

Step 1: Duplicate the original image layer

Step 2: Change the duplicate layer's blending mode to Overlay.

Step 3: Reduce the Overlay 1 layer's opacity to 60%.

Step 4: Apply Filter > Stylize > Find Edges to the Overlay 1 layer.

Step 5: Duplicate the Overlay 1 layer.

Step 6: Apply Filter > Stylize > Find Edges to the Overlay 2 layer.

Step 7: Repeat step 5 and 6.

These two are taken and then changed into sketch by me. The second one is also applied the Gaussian Blur to make it more artistic and dreamlike.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home