"Galz wif a$$e$ like mine don't talk 2 boiz wif face$ like yours" - quoted from "She's The Man"

Saturday, January 06, 2007

random pictures

These are some pictures that I took when I was going out with my friends in the countryside. All of image were taken by my cellphone so the quality is not so good. However, I used Photoshop to edit them a little bit, so they look brighter and clearer.

The 1st one is the sight of a garden overgrown with weeds in the afternoon. I don't know the name of the weeds, but I like this kind of weeds a lot. They looks distinct and somehow lonely in the picture.



I was lying on the grass when taking this picture. The angle of shooting might attract people's awareness firstly. Moreover, its lightning, contrast, color, rhythm and alignment might create a dreamlike mood for viewers. That's also the one I like most.



This one was taken randomly when I was moving my cellphone above my head, but the quality is very good. In my opinion, that is the un-centered arragement which may help catch the viewers' attention. Besides that, the main color, green, builds a fresh and comfortable feeling for audiences.



This one may catch people's attention due to its "sun spot". Actually there were a sun spot as well as several sun lights across the tress, which was extremely stunning. However, I think my cellphone was not good enough to take this kind of sight, so what we can see now is just a small spot of the sun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home